Storing Herbs and Spices
Air, light, moisture and heat are not friends to your herbs, spices, olive oils, or vinegars. To help preserve their quality:
• Store in a tightly covered container.
• Store in a dark place away from sunlight.
• Store away from moisture and work to prevent while cooking.
• Avoid storing near a dishwasher, oven, stove, sink, or any other heat or moisture source.
• Don't add directly from container into a steaming pot to prevent steam moisture from entering
• DO store inside a dark and cool cupboard or drawer.